The ambient fragrance of Rosso Nobile was created due to a challenge that a dear friend and wine maker proposed to Maestro Paolo Vranjes. He was convinced that the scent of a glass of red wine and its nuances could not be reproduced within a fragrance. He was forced to admit defeat a few years later when he was sent Rosso Nobile.
Orange | Strawberry and Red Berries | Birch
Kvapo difuzorius su lazdelėmis 250 ml
Kvapo papildymas 150 ml
How to use
How to use sticks:
1. It is very important to use all the sticks or vine reeds supplied with the chosen fragrance. It is recommended not to use fewer sticks than are supplied.
2. On first use it is necessary to let the sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over.
3. To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks / reeds provided must be turned one or more times a day.
4. The sticks that accompany each diffuser are designed to keep the color of the fragrance stable.
Therefore black sticks is for the exclusive use of Rosso Nobile.
Duration of fragrance: how to prolong it?
The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation.
• Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affected the rate of evaporation;
• Keep the fragrance away from heat sources;
• Choose the bottle size proportionate to the area you wish to fragrance.
• The fragrance diffuser must be positioned at human height level.
• For medium-sized rooms, it is preferable to place the diffuser in the center of the room so when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates.
• For larger rooms it is preferable to have two positioned on the two opposite sides of the room you wish to fragrance.