- BASIC CONCEPTS
- Services – all services provided by the Personal Data Controller.
- The controller of personal data is UAB Domanija, company code 302247760.
- Administrator – an authorized person of UAB Domanija.
- Customer – the customer of the personal data controller, the data subject, the buyer – a natural person, the website and e. shop visitor.
- E-shop – e-shop of the personal data controller at www.domanija.lt
- Personal data – any information relating to a natural person – A data subject whose identity is known or can be established, directly or indirectly, by means of personal data, one or more personal, physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social media.
- Processing of personal data means any operation carried out on personal data: collection, recording, storage, storage, classification, grouping, aggregation, modification (addition or correction), provision, publication, use, logical and / or arithmetic operations, retrieval, dissemination , destruction or other action or set of actions.
- Partner – a legal entity that provides services to the Personal Data Controller related to the activities performed by the Personal Data Controller or sells goods to it, or carries out joint projects with the Personal Data Controller, including but not limited to marketing campaigns, joint sales campaigns, loyalty programs, etc. ., in the media, websites, e-shop, retail stores, retail chains, etc.
- A cookie is a small piece of textual information that is automatically generated when you browse a website and is stored on a visitor’s computer or other device.
- Direct marketing is the activity of offering goods and services to individuals and / or seeking their opinion on the goods or services offered by e-mail, telephone or other means.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.3. The controller of personal data processes personal data in accordance with the following principles:
2.3.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes;
2.3.2. Personal data is processed accurately, fairly and lawfully;
2.3.3. Personal data shall be adequate and limited to what is necessary for their collection and further processing;
2.3.4. Personal data is constantly updated;
2.3.5. All information about Personal Data is confidential;
2.3.6. Customer’s Personal Data and Personal Information will not be used for illegal purposes.
2.3.7. Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and for which they are processed.
- COLLECTION, USE, CORRECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. The controller respects each Customer’s right to privacy. Customer’s Personal data (ie name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address of the product / service, age / year of birth, payment details of the product / service (bank account number, method of payment, etc.), purchase history, etc. also, with the Customer’s consent, age, gender, date of birth, place of residence) are collected and processed for the following purposes:
3.1.1. For the purpose of e – commerce. The following personal data is processed: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address of the product / service, address, payment data of the product / service. The storage period of personal data used for the purpose of e-commerce is 5 (five) years from the last order.
3.1.2. For direct marketing purposes. The following personal data is processed: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, age, gender, date of birth, place of residence. The storage period of personal data used for the purpose of Direct Marketing is 5 (five) years from the last order.
3.2. The Customer may consent to the processing of his / her Personal Data (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, age, gender, date of birth, place of residence) for the purpose of Direct Marketing. If, after consenting to the processing of his / her data for the purpose of Direct Marketing, as well as receiving Direct Marketing Notices, the Customer no longer considers it and informs the Data Controller, the Data Controller will no longer process his / her Personal Data for the purpose of Direct Marketing and send any electronic news to the Customer. relevant information. 3.3. The Customer has the right to revoke his consent to the Personal Data Controller to process the Customer’s Personal Data for the purpose of Direct Marketing at any time by submitting a relevant notice to the Personal Data Controller by e-mail email@example.com with a request not to use his Personal Data for the purpose of Direct Marketing.
3.4. The Customer, as a Data Subject, has the following rights related to the processing of the Customer’s Personal Data:
3.4.1. to receive information from the Personal Data Controller about the processing of the Customer’s Personal Data, to get acquainted with his / her Personal Data and how they are processed;
3.4.2. to receive information from the Personal Data Controller from which sources and which personal data of the Customer have been collected, for what purpose they are processed, to which data recipients they have been provided and have been provided at least during the last 1 (one) year; 3.4.3. to demand the rectification, destruction of the Customer’s Personal Data or the suspension, except for storage, of the processing of its Personal Data when the Personal Data is processed in violation of the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other laws.
3.5. In order to exercise his rights, the Customer must present a passport, identity card or driver’s license. The controller of personal data shall provide the Data Subject with information on the processing of the Personal Data of the Data Subject once a year free of charge. The Client may exercise his rights provided for in Clause 3.4 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
3.7.2. In cases provided for by the laws and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, at the request of the competent authorities.
3.7.3. Personal data for the purposes of e-commerce is provided to Partners providing services to the Personal Data Controller related to the activities performed by the Personal Data Controller;
126.96.36.199 Payments are processed in the e-shop using the Paysera.lt platform, the manager of which is Paysera LT, UAB (Pilaitės ave. 16, Vilnius 04352, Lithuania, reg. No .: 300060819), therefore your personal information required for payment execution and confirmation will be transmitted to Paysera LT.
188.8.131.52 Delivery of goods in the e-shop is performed using DPD courier services. The Customer’s Personal Data may be transferred to courier services in order to fulfill the order placed by the Customer and deliver the goods.
3.8. The Customer is aware of his right to object to the processing of his Personal Data for the purpose of Direct Marketing, i. The customer has the right to express disagreement immediately.
3.9. The Customer agrees that his / her Personal Data will be transferred to the Partners by fulfilling the Customer’s order submitted in the E-Shop, as well as by providing the Services to the Customer by the Personal Data Controller.
3.10. The controller of personal data shall implement organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing.
3.13. In order for the Personal Data Controller to offer full services to the Customer in the E-Shop, the information on the Customer’s computer is stored with the consent of the Customer. shopping cart. The Customer may at any time review which Cookies are being stored and may delete some or all of the Cookies entered.
3.14. To learn more about cookies, such as how to manage or delete them, we suggest visiting www.allaboutcookies.org